Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sarah!

I'm weighing in on Sarah Palin. Who can't be excited about a 44 year old soccer mom in great shape, especially if you were raised in the cold of Western New York? My concerns are about what happens of she does become president. What will happen when she sits across the table from Putin or someone of the caliber of Tony Blair? They will speak with different vocabulary, at the very least. How much history did she study? More than George Bush, I hope.
I admit, at first I was put off by some of the blogs and news articles about her politics in Alaska. But I had to step back as I read an article from FactCheck.org. Everybody should subscribe to their email list. Maybe she's not the dragon-lady, but is she in the same league as leaders of the great nations of the world?
I also have a problem with anti-abortion people who are not truly pro-life. Abortion is wrong, but so is the rush to war.
For more about the news sources I have read and recommend see my more active blog at http://buffalogator.stumbleupon.com/

No comments: